EXHIBITORS WITH VEHICULES
Welcome exhibitors with vehicule, enthusiasts and antique vehicule owners.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE FOR ALL 3 DAYS:
(before july 18 23h00)
this will provide priority access to the site before 10 a. m.
The day of the event
Be open LATER
OF EXHIBITION WITH YOU MUST CHOOSE:
IMPORTANT : ALL VEHICULES MUST BE EXHIBITION QUALITY
(VAG reserve the right to refuse any vehicules deemed unacceptable)
CATEGORIES AND YEARS OF VEHICULES EXHIBITED
Please take note of the following important changes concerning the exhibition and judging of elligible vehicules for the 40th edition of Granby International 2023:
- All classic and modified vehicules of the years 1993 and earlier will be accepted for exhibition all week-end and eligible for judging on Sunday.
- Classes 2 and 3 (stationary motors and motor bikes) will be accepted on the site for exhibition only; these two classes have been abolished and will not be judged.
- SUNDAY ONLY, classic and modified vehicules 26 years old and older (1998 and before) will be accepted on the site, but for exhibition only.
NO for sale signs are allowed unless you are registred for the Car-Coral or the auction.
- All véhicule for sale are grouped together in one place.
- Registtration of your vehicule allows access to the site for 2 adults an 2 children (12 years or less).
- A reminder, dogs are not allowed in the park Parc Daniel-Johnson.
- VAG reserves the right to refuse an ineligible vehicule.
Judging is limited to model years 1993 and less.